Machine Learning Engineer
Avesha is a Boston based seed funded startup focused on building a scalable platform to accelerate the performance of applications across hybrid, edge and multi-cloud by creating seamless end-to-end intelligent application overlay network. We are looking for a highly skilled developer who has experience in building Machine Learning systems to join our growing team in Bangalore.
- Must have BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with solid understanding of fundamentals of algorithms, operating systems and networking.
- At Least 3+ years of experience in the machine learning software development life cycle.
- Experience with Reinforcement Learning.
- Solid understanding of basic Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms and Statistical methods.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks like Tensorflow and Pytorch using Python and/or C++.
- Experience with distributed Machine Learning frameworks and development and deployment of such systems using Kubernetes or Docker.
- Knowledge and experience with networking technologies and IP routing protocols is a plus.
- Excellent debugging skills of large scale distributed systems software and desire and ability to go under the hood to learn, optimize and debug.
- Good outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of cloud systems like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner across multiple teams in a fast paced setting.
- The software development engineer will design and develop reinforcement learning algorithms to solve problems in distributed network systems.
- Research latest developments and algorithms in RL/ML and document/present the findings and quickly prototype solutions.
- Work with other R&D engineers to analyze, implement, benchmark and test various algorithms.
- Own modules end to end through design, development, test and performance analysis in an iterative manner.
- Take prototype solutions and implement robust, production ready software.