Senior Sales Representative
Avesha (www.avesha.io) is the industry’s first technology platform that helps companies build autonomous infrastructures easily to scale and operate their cloud business.
Avesha is an exciting early-stage company started by serial entrepreneurs who have founded multiple successful companies that have disrupted industries and created tremendous value along the way. We recently closed a seed round $6M and we are preparing to launch our Avesha Smart Application Cloud Framework with several innovations such as Application Slicing for workload management across clusters or multicloud and AI powered Load Balancing for next-gen cloud applications.
An aggressive sales professional who has successfully created positive impact through pioneering new technologies into the enterprise market. You understand all the phases of a sales cycle, including canvassing leads, qualification, and sales pursuit. You have excelled at developing key customer relationships and comfortable presenting to C-level executives.
- Create solutions for complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client’s cloud needs.
- Develop client presentations and apply industry-leading cloud transformation strategies and practices.
- Be creative and solve problems to achieve results.
- Travel required roughly 50% visiting customers and attending trade shows hence post COVID and some international travel maybe required also.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services.
- Minimum of 2 of years selling and supporting channel sales to VARs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $5M+
- Expertise in Kubernetes container framework and cloud-native architecture
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
- Experience working within G2000 customers.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- High-energy level focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a great team of highly skilled professionals passionate about innovation and success
- Being on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborating on sales and product strategy
- Base Salary and excellent commission rates and incentives
- Opportunity to be involved in a great company with great rewards including equity