Senior Software Engineer (Security)
We are looking for a senior developer to join our growing software engineering team in Bangalore.
- At least 5+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to write robust code in Golang, Python and C++
- Experience with VPN, IPsec, TLS/SSL, PKI, Key management, OAuth/SAML, OpenID, etc. technologies
- Experience with network security software development
- Experience with Kubernetes networking, CNIs, load balancers and related technologies
- Experience with Linux networking, TCP/IP, routing, switching and other networking technologies
- Experience with cloud computing platforms AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, containerization and CI/CD tools
- Must have outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with a distributed team
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent, MS/M.Tech preferred
- Collaborate with product managers, software/solution architects to understand and develop requirements for providing security services for Avesha Platform
- Design, integrate, develop and implement security software for distributed cloud/edge networking systems
- Own modules end to end through design, documentation, development, test and performance analysis in an iterative manner
- Self motivated to investigate various open source and other technologies, libraries, tools etc. to build scalable solutions
- Work in a DevOps environment and implement robust, production ready software.