An aggressive sales professional who has successfully created positive impact through pioneering new technologies into the enterprise market. You understand all the phases of a sales cycle, including canvassing leads, qualification, and sales pursuit. You have excelled at developing key customer relationships and comfortable presenting to C-level executives.
- Create solutions for complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client’s cloud needs.
- Develop client presentations and apply industry-leading cloud transformation strategies and practices.
- Be creative and solve problems to achieve results.
- Travel required roughly 50% visiting customers and attending trade shows hence post COVID and some international travel maybe required also.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services.
- Minimum of 2 of years selling and supporting channel sales to VARs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $5M+
- Expertise in Kubernetes container framework and cloud-native architecture
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
- Experience working within G2000 customers.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- High-energy level focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a great team of highly skilled professionals passionate about innovation and success
- Being on the leading edge of technology
- Collaborating on sales and product strategy
- Base Salary and excellent commission rates and incentives
- Opportunity to be involved in a great company with great rewards including equity